Please cite this article as follows: Liou Y-J, Chen M-L, Wang Y-C, Chen J-Y, Liao D-L, Bai Y-M, Lin C-C, Chen T-T, Mo G-H, Lai I-C. 2009. Analysis of Genetic Variations in the RGS9 Gene and Antipsychotic-Induced Tardive Dyskinesia in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:239–242.
Analysis of genetic variations in the RGS9 gene and antipsychotic-induced tardive dyskinesia in schizophrenia†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 239–242, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Liou, Y.-J., Chen, M.-L., Wang, Y.-C., Chen, J.-Y., Liao, D.-L., Bai, Y.-M., Lin, C.-C., Chen, T.-T., Mo, G.-H. and Lai, I.-C. (2009), Analysis of genetic variations in the RGS9 gene and antipsychotic-induced tardive dyskinesia in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 239–242. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30796
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2008
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC95-2314-B480-002-MY3, NSC96-2314-B-480-002
- Yu-Li Veterans Hospital, Hualien, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: VHYL-97-02, VHYL-97-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!