Please cite this article as follows: Kanahara N, Miyatake R, Sekine Y, Inada T, Ozaki N, Iwata N, Harano M, Komiyama T, Yamada M, Sora I, Ujike H, Iyo M, Hashimoto K. 2009. Association Study Between the PIK4CA Gene and Methamphetamine Use Disorder in a Japanese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:233–238.
Association study between the PIK4CA gene and methamphetamine use disorder in a Japanese population†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 233–238, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Kanahara, N., Miyatake, R., Sekine, Y., Inada, T., Ozaki, N., Iwata, N., Harano, M., Komiyama, T., Yamada, M., Sora, I., Ujike, H., Iyo, M. and Hashimoto, K. (2009), Association study between the PIK4CA gene and methamphetamine use disorder in a Japanese population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 233–238. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30797
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!