Please cite this article as follows: Kim HW, Cho SC, Kim JW, Cho IH, Kim SA, Park M, Cho EJ, Yoo HJ. 2009. Family-Based Association Study Between NOS-I and -IIA Polymorphisms and Autism Spectrum Disorders in Korean Trios. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:300–306.
Brief Research Communication
Family-based association study between NOS-I and -IIA polymorphisms and autism spectrum disorders in Korean trios†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 300–306, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Kim, H.-W., Cho, S.-C., Kim, J.-W., Cho, I. H., Kim, S. A., Park, M., Cho, E. J. and Yoo, H.-J. (2009), Family-based association study between NOS-I and -IIA polymorphisms and autism spectrum disorders in Korean trios. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 300–306. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30798
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!