Please cite this article as follows: Hejjas K, Szekely A, Domotor E, Halmai Z, Balogh G, Schilling B, Sarosi A, Faludi G, Sasvari-Szekely M, Nemoda Z. 2009. Association between depression and the Gln460Arg polymorphism of P2RX7 gene: A dimensional approach. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:295–299.
Brief Research Communication
Association between depression and the Gln460Arg polymorphism of P2RX7 Gene: A dimensional approach†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 295–299, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Hejjas, K., Szekely, A., Domotor, E., Halmai, Z., Balogh, G., Schilling, B., Sarosi, A., Faludi, G., Sasvari-Szekely, M. and Nemoda, Z. (2009), Association between depression and the Gln460Arg polymorphism of P2RX7 Gene: A dimensional approach. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 295–299. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30799
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!