Please cite this article as follows: Mínguez M, Ibáñez B, Ribate M-P, Ramos F, García-Alegría E, Fernández-Rivas A, Ruiz-Parra E, Poch M, Alonso A, Martinez-Bouzas C, Beristain E, Tejada MI. 2009. Risk of cognitive impairment in female premutation carriers of fragile X premutation: Analysis by means of robust segmented linear regression models. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:262–270.
Risk of cognitive impairment in female premutation carriers of fragile X premutation: Analysis by means of robust segmented linear regression models†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 262–270, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Mínguez, M., Ibáñez, B., Ribate, M.-P., Ramos, F., García-Alegría, E., Fernández-Rivas, A., Ruiz-Parra, E., Poch, M., Alonso, A., Martinez-Bouzas, C., Beristain, E. and Tejada, M.-I. (2009), Risk of cognitive impairment in female premutation carriers of fragile X premutation: Analysis by means of robust segmented linear regression models. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 262–270. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30803
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!