Please cite this article as follows: Heshmati Y, Mirabzadeh A, Feizzade G, Gilanipour M, Etminan MR, Khoram Khorshid HR, Kamali K, Fakhri M, Moghimi N, Najmabadi H, Ohadi M. 2009. A Novel Polymorphic Purine Complex at the 1.5 kb Upstream Region of the Human Caveolin-1 Gene and Risk of Alzheimer's Disease; Extra-Short Alleles and Accumulated Allele Homozygosity. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:248–253.
A novel polymorphic purine complex at the 1.5 kb upstream region of the human caveolin-1 gene and risk of Alzheimer's disease; Extra-short alleles and accumulated allele homozygosity†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 248–253, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Heshmati, Y., Mirabzadeh, A., Feizzade, G., Gilanipour, M., Etminan, M.R., Khoram Khorshid, H.R., Kamali, K., Fakhri, M., Moghimi, N., Najmabadi, H. and Ohadi, M. (2009), A novel polymorphic purine complex at the 1.5 kb upstream region of the human caveolin-1 gene and risk of Alzheimer's disease; Extra-short alleles and accumulated allele homozygosity. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 248–253. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30805
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!