Please cite this article as follows: Munafò MR, Freimer NB, Ng W, Ophoff R, Veijola J, Miettunen J, Järvelin M-R, Taanila A, Flint J. 2009. 5-HTTLPR Genotype and Anxiety-Related Personality Traits: A Meta-Analysis and New Data. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:271–281.
5-HTTLPR genotype and anxiety-related personality traits: A meta-analysis and new data†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 271–281, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Munafò, M. R., Freimer, N. B., Ng, W., Ophoff, R., Veijola, J., Miettunen, J., Järvelin, M.-R., Taanila, A. and Flint, J. (2009), 5-HTTLPR genotype and anxiety-related personality traits: A meta-analysis and new data. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 271–281. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30808
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: 5RL1MH083268-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!