Please cite this article as follows: Kas MJH, Gelegen C, Schalkwyk LC, Collier DA. 2009. Interspecies Comparisons of Functional Genetic Variations and Their Implications in Neuropsychiatry. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:309–317.
Interspecies comparisons of functional genetic variations and their implications in neuropsychiatry†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 309–317, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Kas, M. J.H., Gelegen, C., Schalkwyk, L. C. and Collier, D. A. (2009), Interspecies comparisons of functional genetic variations and their implications in neuropsychiatry. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 309–317. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30815
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!