Please cite this article as follows: Middeldorp CM, Sullivan PF, Wray NR, Hottenga J-J, de Geus EJC, van den Berg M, Montgomery GW, Coventry WL, Statham DJ, Andrews G, Slagboom PE, Boomsma DI, Martin NG. 2009. Suggestive Linkage on Chromosome 2, 8, and 17 for Lifetime Major Depression. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:352–358.
Suggestive linkage on chromosome 2, 8, and 17 for lifetime major depression†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 352–358, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Middeldorp, C. M., Sullivan, P. F., Wray, N. R., Hottenga, J.-J., de Geus, E. J.C., van den Berg, M., Montgomery, G. W., Coventry, W. L., Statham, D. J., Andrews, G., Slagboom, P. E., Boomsma, D. I. and Martin, N. G. (2009), Suggestive linkage on chromosome 2, 8, and 17 for lifetime major depression. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 352–358. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30817
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2007
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research NWO. Grant Numbers: 400-05-717, 911-03-016, 904-61-193, 985-10-002, 575-25-006, 480-05-003
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HL55976
- NHBLI Mammalian Genotyping Service (Marshfield)
- Hersenstichting Nederland. Grant Number: 13F05(2).47
- NWO-ZonMw. Grant Number: 91676125
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 MH059160
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 971232, 339450
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AA07535, AA07728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!