This work was presented in the 45th annual meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP), December 3–7, 2006 in Hollywood, Florida.
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 359–368, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Chen, A. C.H., Tang, Y., Rangaswamy, M., Wang, J. C., Almasy, L., Foroud, T., Edenberg, H. J., Hesselbrock, V., Nurnberger, J., Kuperman, S., O'Connor, S. J., Schuckit, M. A., Bauer, L. O., Tischfield, J., Rice, J. P., Bierut, L., Goate, A. and Porjesz, B. (2009), Association of single nucleotide polymorphisms in a glutamate receptor gene (GRM8) with theta power of event-related oscillations and alcohol dependence. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 359–368. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30818
Please cite this article as follows: Chen ACH, Tang Y, Rangaswamy M, Wang JC, Almasy L, Foroud T, Edenberg HJ, Hesselbrock V, Nurnberger J Jr, Kuperman S, O'Connor SJ, Schuckit MA, Bauer LO, Tischfield J, Rice JP, Bierut L, Goate A, Porjesz B. 2009. Association of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in a Glutamate Receptor Gene (GRM8) With Theta Power of Event-Related Oscillations and Alcohol Dependence. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:359–368.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!