Please cite this article as follows: Gauthier J, Spiegelman D, Piton A, Lafrenière RG, St-Onge J, Lapointe L, Hamdan FF, Cossette P, Mottron L, Fombonne É, Joober R, Marineau C, Drapeau P, Rouleau GA. 2009. Novel De Novo SHANK3 Mutation in Autistic Patients. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:421–424.
Brief Research Communication
Novel de novo SHANK3 mutation in autistic patients†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 421–424, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Gauthier, J., Spiegelman, D., Piton, A., Lafrenière, R. G., Laurent, S., St-Onge, J., Lapointe, L., Hamdan, F. F., Cossette, P., Mottron, L., Fombonne, É., Joober, R., Marineau, C., Drapeau, P. and Rouleau, G. A. (2009), Novel de novo SHANK3 mutation in autistic patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 421–424. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30822
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!