Dr. Frasure-Smith has reported receiving grant support from IsodisNatura and GlaxoSmithKline, and honoraria from Solvay and Tromsdorff. Along with Dr. Lespérance she received placebo and active medication from Lundbeck, Canada for an investigator-initiated, peer-reviewed funded trial. Dr. Lespérance has reported receiving honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline, Lundbeck, and Wyeth and grant support from IsodisNatura and GlaxoSmithKline. He is a consultant for Servier. Dr. McCaffery, Dr. Duan, Dr. Barhdadi, Dr. Théroux, Dr. Rouleau and Dr. Dubé report no relevant conflicts.
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 381–388, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
McCaffery, J. M., Duan, Q. L., Frasure-Smith, N., Barhdadi, A., Lespérance, F., Théroux, P., Rouleau, G. A. and Dubé, M.-P. (2009), Genetic predictors of depressive symptoms in cardiac patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 381–388. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30824
Please cite this article as follows: McCaffery JM, Duan QL, Frasure-Smith N, Barhdadi A, Lespérance F, Théroux P, Rouleau GA, Dubé M-P. 2009. Genetic Predictors of Depressive Symptoms in Cardiac Patients. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:381–388.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2008
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: HL077442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!