Jun Li, Chunshui Yu, Yonghui Li contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 375–380, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Li, J., Yu, C., Li, Y., Liu, B., Liu, Y., Shu, N., Song, M., Zhou, Y., Zhu, W., Li, K. and Jiang, T. (2009), COMT val158met modulates association between brain white matter architecture and IQ. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 375–380. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30825
Please cite this article as follows: Li J, Yu C, Li Y, Liu B, Liu Y, Shu N, Song M, Zhou Y, Zhu W, Li K, Jiang T. 2009. COMT Val158Met Modulates Association Between Brain White Matter Architecture and IQ. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:375–380.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30425004, 30730035
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 973 2004CB318107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!