Brief Research Communication
Repeat instability in the 27–39 CAG range of the HD gene in the Venezuelan kindreds: Counseling implications†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 425–429, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Brocklebank, D., Gayán, J., Andresen, J.M., Roberts, S.A., Young, A.B., Snodgrass, S.R., Penney, J.B., Ramos-Arroyo, M.A., Cha, J.J., Rosas, H.D., Hersch, S.M., Feigin, A., Cherny, S.S., Wexler, N.S., Housman, D.E. and Cardon, L.R. (2009), Repeat instability in the 27–39 CAG range of the HD gene in the Venezuelan kindreds: Counseling implications. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 425–429. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30826
Please cite this article as follows: Brocklebank D, Gayán J, Andresen JM, Roberts SA, The International-Venezuela Collaborative Research Group, Young AB, Snodgrass SR, Penney JB, Ramos-Arroyo MA, Cha JJ, Rosas HD, Hersch SM, Feigin A, Cherny SS, Wexler NS, Housman DE, Cardon LR. 2009. Repeat Instability in the 27–39 CAG Range of the HD Gene in the Venezuelan Kindreds: Counseling Implications. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:425–429.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2008
- Hereditary Disease Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS22031-15, EY-12562
- Keck Foundation
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!