Please cite this article as follows: Vorstman JAS, Chow EW, Ophoff RA, van Engeland H, Beemer FA, Kahn RS, Sinke RJ, Bassett AS. 2009. Association of the PIK4CA Schizophrenia-Susceptibility Gene in Adults With the 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:430–433.
Brief Research Communication
Association of the PIK4CA schizophrenia-susceptibility gene in adults with the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 430–433, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Vorstman, J. A.S., Chow, E. W., Ophoff, R. A., van Engeland, H., Beemer, F. A., Kahn, R. S., Sinke, R. J. and Bassett, A. S. (2009), Association of the PIK4CA schizophrenia-susceptibility gene in adults with the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 430–433. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30827
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!