Please cite this article as follows: Keltikangas-Järvinen L, Pulkki-Råback L, Elovainio M, Raitakari OT, Viikari J, Lehtimäki T. 2009. DRD2 C32806T Modifies the Effect of Child-Rearing Environment on Adulthood Novelty Seeking. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:389–394.
DRD2 C32806T modifies the effect of child-rearing environment on adulthood novelty seeking†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 389–394, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Keltikangas-Järvinen, L., Pulkki-Råback, L., Elovainio, M., Raitakari, Olli. T., Viikari, J. and Lehtimäki, T. (2009), DRD2 C32806T modifies the effect of child-rearing environment on adulthood novelty seeking. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 389–394. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30830
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 209514, 124399, 111056, 123621
- Yrjö Jahnsson's Foundation
- Signe and Ane Gyllenberg's Foundation
- Research Funds of the University of Helsinki. Grant Number: 2106012
- Tampere University Hospital Medical Fund
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!