Please cite this article as follows: Halleland H, Lundervold AJ, Halmøy A, Haavik J, Johansson S. 2009. Association Between Catechol O-methyltransferase (COMT) Haplotypes and Severity of Hyperactivity Symptoms in Adults. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:403–410.
Association between Catechol O-methyltransferase (COMT) haplotypes and severity of hyperactivity symptoms in Adults†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 403–410, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Halleland, H., Lundervold, A.J., Halmøy, A., Haavik, J. and Johansson, S. (2009), Association between Catechol O-methyltransferase (COMT) haplotypes and severity of hyperactivity symptoms in Adults. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 403–410. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30831
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2008
- Research Council of Norway
- Western Norway Regional Health Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!