Please cite this article as follows: Fanous AH, Chen X, Wang X, Amdur R, O'Neill FA, Walsh D, Kendler KS. 2009. Genetic Variation in the Serotonin 2A Receptor and Suicidal Ideation in a Sample of 270 Irish High-Density Schizophrenia Families. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:411–417.
Genetic variation in the serotonin 2A receptor and suicidal ideation in a sample of 270 Irish high-density schizophrenia families†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 411–417, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Fanous, A. H., Chen, X., Wang, X., Amdur, R., O'Neill, F. A., Walsh, D. and Kendler, K. S. (2009), Genetic variation in the serotonin 2A receptor and suicidal ideation in a sample of 270 Irish high-density schizophrenia families. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 411–417. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30833
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH-41953, MH-52537, MH-45390, IT-32 MH-20030
- AHF was supported by a Young Investigator Award from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!