Please cite this article as follows: Giegling I, Chiesa A, Calati R, Hartmann AM, Möller H-J, De Ronchi D, Rujescu D, Serretti A. 2009. Do the Estrogen Receptors 1 Gene Variants Influence the Temperament and Character Inventory Scores in Suicidal Attempters and Healthy Subjects? Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:434–438.
Brief Research Communication
Do the estrogen receptors 1 gene variants influence the temperament and character inventory scores in suicidal attempters and healthy subjects?†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 3, pages 434–438, 5 April 2009
How to Cite
Giegling, I., Chiesa, A., Calati, R., Hartmann, A. M., Möller, H.-J., De Ronchi, D., Rujescu, D. and Serretti, A. (2009), Do the estrogen receptors 1 gene variants influence the temperament and character inventory scores in suicidal attempters and healthy subjects?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 434–438. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30834
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!