Please cite this article as follows: Numata S, Iga J-i, Nakataki M, Tayoshi S, Taniguchi K, Sumitani S, Tomotake M, Tanahashi T, Itakura M, Kamegaya Y, Tatsumi M, Sano A, Asada T, Kunugi H, Ueno S-i, Ohmori T. 2008. Gene Expression and Association Analyses of the Phosphodiesterase 4B (PDE4B) Gene in Major Depressive Disorder in the Japanese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:527–534.
Gene expression and association analyses of the phosphodiesterase 4B (PDE4B) gene in major depressive disorder in the Japanese population†
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 4, pages 527–534, 5 June 2009
How to Cite
Numata, S., Iga, J.-i., Nakataki, M., Tayoshi, S., Taniguchi, K., Sumitani, S., Tomotake, M., Tanahashi, T., Itakura, M., Kamegaya, Y., Tatsumi, M., Sano, A., Asada, T., Kunugi, H., Ueno, S.-i. and Ohmori, T. (2009), Gene expression and association analyses of the phosphodiesterase 4B (PDE4B) gene in major depressive disorder in the Japanese population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 527–534. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30852
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- 21st Century COE program
- Human Nutritional Science on Stress Control, Tokushima, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!