Please cite this article as follows: Lasky-Su J, Neale BM, Franke B, Anney RJL, Zhou K, Maller JB, Vasquez AA, Chen W, Asherson P, Buitelaar J, Banaschewski T, Ebstein R, Gill M, Miranda A, Mulas F, Oades RD, Roeyers H, Rothenberger A, Sergeant J, Sonuga-Barke E, Steinhausen HC, Taylor E, Daly M, Laird N, Lange C, Faraone SV. 2008. Genome-Wide Association Scan of Quantitative Traits for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Identifies Novel Associations and Confirms Candidate Gene Associations. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1345–1354.
Genome-wide association scan of quantitative traits for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder identifies novel associations and confirms candidate gene associations†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Genetics of ADHD Dedicated to the Memory of Richard Todd
Volume 147B, Issue 8, pages 1345–1354, 5 December 2008
How to Cite
Lasky-Su, J., Neale, B. M., Franke, B., Anney, R. J.L., Zhou, K., Maller, J. B., Vasquez, A. A., Chen, W., Asherson, P., Buitelaar, J., Banaschewski, T., Ebstein, R., Gill, M., Miranda, A., Mulas, F., Oades, R. D., Roeyers, H., Rothenberger, A., Sergeant, J., Sonuga-Barke, E., Steinhausen, H. C., Taylor, E., Daly, M., Laird, N., Lange, C. and Faraone, S. V. (2008), Genome-wide association scan of quantitative traits for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder identifies novel associations and confirms candidate gene associations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1345–1354. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30867
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01MH081803, R01MH62873
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!