Please cite this article as follows: Doyle AE, Ferreira MAR, Sklar PB, Lasky-Su J, Petty C, Fusillo SJ, Seidman LJ, Willcutt EG, Smoller JW, Purcell S, Biederman J, Faraone SV. 2008. Multivariate Genomewide Linkage Scan of Neurocognitive Traits and ADHD Symptoms: Suggestive Linkage to 3q13. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1399–1411.
Multivariate genomewide linkage scan of neurocognitive traits and ADHD symptoms: Suggestive linkage to 3q13†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Genetics of ADHD Dedicated to the Memory of Richard Todd
Volume 147B, Issue 8, pages 1399–1411, 5 December 2008
How to Cite
Doyle, A. E., Ferreira, M. A.R., Sklar, P. B., Lasky-Su, J., Petty, C., Fusillo, S. J., Seidman, L. J., Willcutt, E. G., Smoller, J. W., Purcell, S., Biederman, J. and Faraone, S. V. (2008), Multivariate genomewide linkage scan of neurocognitive traits and ADHD symptoms: Suggestive linkage to 3q13. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1399–1411. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30868
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21MH080730, R01HD37694
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!