Please cite this article as follows: Anney RJL, Lasky-Su J, Ó'Dúshláine C, Kenny E, Neale BM, Mulligan A, Franke B, Zhou K, Chen W, Christiansen H, Arias-Vásquez A, Banaschewski T, Buitelaar J, Ebstein R, Miranda A, Mulas F, Oades RD, Roeyers H, Rothenberger A, Sergeant J, Sonuga-Barke E, Steinhausen H, Asherson P, Faraone SV, Gill M. 2008. Conduct Disorder and ADHD: Evaluation of Conduct Problems as a Categorical and Quantitative Trait in the International Multicentre ADHD Genetics Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1369–1378.
Conduct disorder and ADHD: Evaluation of conduct problems as a categorical and quantitative trait in the international multicentre ADHD genetics study†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Genetics of ADHD Dedicated to the Memory of Richard Todd
Volume 147B, Issue 8, pages 1369–1378, 5 December 2008
How to Cite
Anney, R. J.L., Lasky-Su, J., Ó'Dúshláine, C., Kenny, E., Neale, B. M., Mulligan, A., Franke, B., Zhou, K., Chen, W., Christiansen, H., Arias-Vásquez, A., Banaschewski, T., Buitelaar, J., Ebstein, R., Miranda, A., Mulas, F., Oades, R. D., Roeyers, H., Rothenberger, A., Sergeant, J., Sonuga-Barke, E., Steinhausen, H., Asherson, P., Faraone, S. V. and Gill, M. (2008), Conduct disorder and ADHD: Evaluation of conduct problems as a categorical and quantitative trait in the international multicentre ADHD genetics study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1369–1378. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30871
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01MH081803, R01MH62873
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!