Please cite this article as follows: DasBanerjee T, Middleton FA, Berger DF, Lombardo JP, Sagvolden T, Faraone SV. 2008. A Comparison of Molecular Alterations in Environmental and Genetic Rat Models of ADHD: A Pilot Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1554–1563.
A comparison of molecular alterations in environmental and genetic rat models of ADHD: A pilot study†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Genetics of ADHD Dedicated to the Memory of Richard Todd
Volume 147B, Issue 8, pages 1554–1563, 5 December 2008
How to Cite
DasBanerjee, T., Middleton, F. A., Berger, D. F., Lombardo, J. P., Sagvolden, T. and Faraone, S. V. (2008), A comparison of molecular alterations in environmental and genetic rat models of ADHD: A pilot study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1554–1563. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30877
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2008
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH066877
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!