Please cite this article as follows: Agrawal A, Wetherill L, Dick DM, Xuei X, Hinrichs A, Hesselbrock V, Kramer J, Nurnberger JI Jr, Schuckit M, Bierut LJ, Edenberg HJ, Foroud T. 2009. Evidence for Association Between Polymorphisms in the Cannabinoid Receptor 1 (CNR1) Gene and Cannabis Dependence. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:736–740.
Brief Research Communication
Evidence for association between polymorphisms in the cannabinoid receptor 1 (CNR1) gene and cannabis dependence†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 5, pages 736–740, 5 July 2009
How to Cite
Agrawal, A., Wetherill, L., Dick, D. M., Xuei, X., Hinrichs, A., Hesselbrock, V., Kramer, J., Nurnberger, J. I., Schuckit, M., Bierut, L. J., Edenberg, H. J. and Foroud, T. (2009), Evidence for association between polymorphisms in the cannabinoid receptor 1 (CNR1) gene and cannabis dependence. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 736–740. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30881
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2008
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Number: U10AA008401
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!