Please cite this article as follows: Zubenko GS, Jones ML, Estevez AO, Hughes III HB, Estevez M. 2009. Identification of a CREB-Dependent Serotonergic Pathway and Neuronal Circuit Regulating Foraging Behavior in Caenorhabditis elegans: A Useful Model for Mental Disorders and Their Treatments? Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:12–23.
Identification of a CREB-dependent serotonergic pathway and neuronal circuit regulating foraging behavior in Caenorhabditis elegans: A useful model for mental disorders and their treatments?†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, pages 12–23, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Zubenko, G. S., Jones, M. L., Estevez, A. O., Hughes, H. B. and Estevez, M. (2009), Identification of a CREB-dependent serotonergic pathway and neuronal circuit regulating foraging behavior in Caenorhabditis elegans: A useful model for mental disorders and their treatments?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 12–23. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30891
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2008
- National Research Service Award from the National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: T32 MH18273
- Research Career Development Award from the Veterans Administration
- Burroughs Welcome Fund Career Award in the Biomedical Sciences
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH47346
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.