How to Cite this Article: Goes FS, Willour VL, Zandi PP, Belmonte PL, MacKinnon DF, Mondimore FM, Schweizer B, Bipolar Disorder Phenome Group, NIMH Genetics Initiative Bipolar Disorder Consortium, Gershon ES, McMahon FJ, Potash JB. 2009. Family-Based Association Study of Neuregulin 1 With Psychotic Bipolar Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:693–702.
Family-based association study of Neuregulin 1 with psychotic bipolar disorder†
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 5, pages 693–702, 5 July 2009
How to Cite
Goes, F. S., Willour, V. L., Zandi, P. P., Belmonte, P. L., MacKinnon, D. F., Mondimore, F. M., Schweizer, B., Gershon, E. S., McMahon, F. J. and Potash, J. B. (2009), Family-based association study of Neuregulin 1 with psychotic bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 693–702. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30895
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2008
- NIMH Extramural Program. Grant Numbers: R01 MH-042243, R01 MH-061613
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- Stanley Medical Research Institute
- NIMH Intramural Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!