The authors declare that, except for income received from their primary employer, no financial support or compensation has been received from any individual or corporate entity over the past 3 years for research or professional service and there are no personal financial holdings that could be perceived as constituting a potential conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 182–190, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Johnson, C., Drgon, T., McMahon, F. J. and Uhl, G. R. (2009), Convergent genome wide association results for bipolar disorder and substance dependence. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 182–190. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30900
How to Cite this Article: Johnson C, Drgon T, McMahon FJ, Uhl GR. 2009. Convergent Genome Wide Association Results for Bipolar Disorder and Substance Dependence. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:182–190.
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Allostasis as a Conceptual Framework Linking Bipolar Disorder and Addiction, Frontiers in Psychiatry, 2014, 5,, , , , , ,
- 2Bipolar disorder and gambling disorder comorbidity: Current evidence and implications for pharmacological treatment, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2014, 167, 285, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Bipolar disorder and parental psychopathology, Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, 2014, 49, 12, 1973, , , , , ,
- 4Implications of genome wide association studies for addiction: Are our a priori assumptions all wrong?, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2013, 140, 3, 267, , , ,
- 5Rare missense neuronal cadherin gene (CDH2) variants in specific obsessive-compulsive disorder and Tourette disorder phenotypes, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2013, 21, 8, 850, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Empirically derived subgroups of bipolar I patients with different comorbidity patterns of anxiety and substance use disorders in Han Chinese population, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2012, 136, 1-2, 81, , , , , , , ,
- 8The Behavioral Activation System and Mania, Annual Review of Clinical Psychology, 2012, 8, 1, 243, , , ,
- 9The neurodevelopmental origins of suicidal behavior, Trends in Neurosciences, 2012, 35, 1, 14, , , , ,
- 12Convergent functional genomic studies of omega-3 fatty acids in stress reactivity, bipolar disorder and alcoholism, Translational Psychiatry, 2011, 1, 4, e4, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content13Coming to grips with complex disorders: Genetic risk prediction in bipolar disorder using panels of genes identified through convergent functional genomics, American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics, 2010, 153B, 4, , , , , , , ,
- 14Functional polymorphism of matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) gene in alcohol dependence: Family and case control study, Brain Research, 2010, 1327, 103, , , , , , , , ,