The authors declare that, except for income received from their primary employer, no financial support or compensation has been received from any individual or corporate entity over the past 3 years for research or professional service and there are no personal financial holdings that could be perceived as constituting a potential conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 182–190, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Johnson, C., Drgon, T., McMahon, F. J. and Uhl, G. R. (2009), Convergent genome wide association results for bipolar disorder and substance dependence. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 182–190. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30900
How to Cite this Article: Johnson C, Drgon T, McMahon FJ, Uhl GR. 2009. Convergent Genome Wide Association Results for Bipolar Disorder and Substance Dependence. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:182–190.
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!