How to Cite this Article: Tan EK, Peng R, Wu YR, Wu RM, Wu-Chou YH, Tan LC, An XK, Chen CM, Fook-Chong S Lu CS. 2009. LRRK2 G2385R Modulates Age at Onset in Parkinson's Disease: A Multi-Center Pooled Analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:1022–1023.
Letter to the Editor
LRRK2 G2385R modulates age at onset in Parkinson's disease: A multi-center pooled analysis†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 7, pages 1022–1023, 5 October 2009
How to Cite
Tan, E.K., Peng, R., Wu, Y.R., Wu, R.M., Wu-Chou, Y.H., Tan, L.C., An, X.K., Chen, C.M., Fook-Chong, S. and Lu, C.S. (2009), LRRK2 G2385R modulates age at onset in Parkinson's disease: A multi-center pooled analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 1022–1023. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30923
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2008
- Singapore General Hospital
- National Neuroscience Institute
- Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School
- Singapore Millennium Foundation
- West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Department of Neurology, National Taiwan University Hospital, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Department of Life Science, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!