How to Cite this Article: Grover D, Verma R, Goes FS, Belmonte Mahon PL, Gershon ES, McMahon FJ, Potash JB, NIMH Genetics Initiative Bipolar Disorder Collaborative, Bipolar Disorder Phenome Group. 2009. Family-Based Association of YWHAH in Psychotic Bipolar Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:977–983.
Family-based association of YWHAH in psychotic bipolar disorder†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 7, pages 977–983, 5 October 2009
How to Cite
Grover, D., Verma, R., Goes, F. S., Mahon, P. L. B., Gershon, E. S., McMahon, F. J. and Potash, J. B. (2009), Family-based association of YWHAH in psychotic bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 977–983. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30927
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: R01 MH-042243, R01 MH-061613
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- Stanley Medical Research Institute; Funder: NIMH Intramural Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!