How to Cite this Article: Terracciano A, Balaci L, Thayer J, Scally M, Kokinos S, Ferrucci L, Tanaka T, Zonderman AB, Sanna S, Olla N, Zuncheddu MA, Naitza S, Busonero F, Uda M, Schlessinger D, Abecasis GR, Costa PT Jr. 2009. Variants of the Serotonin Transporter Gene and NEO-PI-R Neuroticism: No Association in the BLSA and SardiNIA Samples. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:1070–1077.
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 8, pages 1070–1077, 5 December 2009
How to Cite
Terracciano, A., Balaci, L., Thayer, J., Scally, M., Kokinos, S., Ferrucci, L., Tanaka, T., Zonderman, A. B., Sanna, S., Olla, N., Zuncheddu, M. A., Naitza, S., Busonero, F., Uda, M., Schlessinger, D., Abecasis, G. R. and Costa, P. T. (2009), Variants of the serotonin transporter gene and NEO-PI-R Neuroticism: No association in the BLSA and SardiNIA samples. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 1070–1077. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30932
Paul T. Costa Jr receives royalties from the Revised NEO Personality Inventory. The authors declare that they have no other competing interests.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!