D.Q. Ma and R. Rabionet contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 2, pages 477–483, March 2010
How to Cite
Ma, D.Q., Rabionet, R., Konidari, I., Jaworski, J., Cukier, H.N., Wright, H.H., Abramson, R.K., Gilbert, J.R., Cuccaro, M.L., Pericak-Vance, M.A. and Martin, E.R. (2010), Association and gene–gene interaction of SLC6A4 and ITGB3 in autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 477–483. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31003
How to Cite this Article: Ma DQ, Rabionet R, Konidari I, Jaworski J, Cukier HN, Wright HH, Abramson RK, Gilbert JR, Cuccaro ML, Pericak-Vance MA, Martin ER. 2009. Association and Gene–Gene Interaction of SLC6A4 and ITGB3 in Autism. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B:477–483.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NS26630, NS36768, MH080647
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!