How to Cite this Article: Sarginson JE, Lazzeroni LC, Ryan HS, Schatzberg AF, Murphy GMJr. 2009. FKBP5 Polymorphisms and Antidepressant Response in Geriatric Depression. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B:554–560.
FKBP5 polymorphisms and antidepressant response in geriatric depression†
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 2, pages 554–560, March 2010
How to Cite
Sarginson, J. E., Lazzeroni, L. C., Ryan, H. S., Schatzberg, A. F. and Murphy, G. M. (2010), FKBP5 polymorphisms and antidepressant response in geriatric depression. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 554–560. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31019
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2009
- National Institute of Mental Health
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
- Organon, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!