How to Cite this Article: Rollins B, Martin MV, Morgan L, Vawter MP. 2010. Analysis of Whole Genome Biomarker Expression in Blood and Brain. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B: 919–936.
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 4, pages 919–936, June 2010
How to Cite
Rollins, B., Martin, M. V., Morgan, L. and Vawter, M. P. (2010), Analysis of whole genome biomarker expression in blood and brain. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 919–936. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31062
No authors on this paper have a conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- NIMH Conte Center. Grant Number: P50 MH60398
- Pritzker Family Philanthropic Fund
- Public Health Service Research Grant. Grant Number: M01 RR00827
- National Center for Research Resource, Biomarker Research Grant. Grant Number: MH 024370
- National Institute of Mental Health
- William Lion Penzner Foundation (Department of Psychiatry)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig1A.tif||761K||Supplementary Figure 1A|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig1B.tif||1858K||Supplementary Figure 1B|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig1C.tif||1851K||Supplementary Figure 1C|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig1D.tif||1485K||Supplementary Figure 1D|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig2.tif||4108K||Supplementary Figure 2|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig3.tif||1771K||Supplementary Figure 3|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig4.tif||1521K||Supplementary Figure 4|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig5.tif||547K||Supplementary Figure 5|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplFig6.tif||3126K||Supplementary Figure 6|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplTab5.tex||41K||Supplementary Table 5|
|AJMB_31062_sm_SupplTab8.tex||14K||Supplementary Table 8|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.