The identified rearrangements have been deposited in GenBank: NRXN1_intragenic_deletion FJ972627; NRXN1_intragenic_duplication1 FJ972628; NRXN1_intragenic_duplication2 FJ972629.
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 5, pages 983–993, July 2010
How to Cite
Wiśniowiecka-Kowalnik, B., Nesteruk, M., Peters, S. U., Xia, Z., Cooper, M. L., Savage, S., Amato, R. S., Bader, P., Browning, M. F., Haun, C. L., Duda, A. W., Cheung, S. W. and Stankiewicz, P. (2010), Intragenic rearrangements in NRXN1 in three families with autism spectrum disorder, developmental delay, and speech delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 983–993. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31064
How to cite this article: Wiśniowiecka-Kowalnik B, Nesteruk M, Peters SU, Xia Z, Cooper ML, Savage S, Amato RS, Bader P, Browning MF, Haun CL, Duda AW III, Cheung SW, Stankiewicz P. 2010. Intragenic Rearrangements in NRXN1 in Three Families With Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental Delay, and Speech Delay. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B:983–993.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: R13-0005-04/2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Geneâ€‰Ã—â€‰Environment Interactions in Autism Spectrum Disorders: Role of Epigenetic Mechanisms, Frontiers in Psychiatry, 2014, 5,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,