The identified rearrangements have been deposited in GenBank: NRXN1_intragenic_deletion FJ972627; NRXN1_intragenic_duplication1 FJ972628; NRXN1_intragenic_duplication2 FJ972629.
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 5, pages 983–993, July 2010
How to Cite
Wiśniowiecka-Kowalnik, B., Nesteruk, M., Peters, S. U., Xia, Z., Cooper, M. L., Savage, S., Amato, R. S., Bader, P., Browning, M. F., Haun, C. L., Duda, A. W., Cheung, S. W. and Stankiewicz, P. (2010), Intragenic rearrangements in NRXN1 in three families with autism spectrum disorder, developmental delay, and speech delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 983–993. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31064
How to cite this article: Wiśniowiecka-Kowalnik B, Nesteruk M, Peters SU, Xia Z, Cooper ML, Savage S, Amato RS, Bader P, Browning MF, Haun CL, Duda AW III, Cheung SW, Stankiewicz P. 2010. Intragenic Rearrangements in NRXN1 in Three Families With Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental Delay, and Speech Delay. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B:983–993.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: R13-0005-04/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!