Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 4, pages 847–849, June 2010
How to Cite
Niculescu, A. B. and Le-Niculescu, H. (2010), The P-value illusion: How to improve (psychiatric) genetic studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 847–849. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31076
Conflict of interest: ABN is a scientific co-founder of Mindscape Diagnostics, Inc.
How to Cite this Article: Niculescu AB, Le-Niculescu H. 2010. The P-Value Illusion: How to Improve (Psychiatric) Genetic Studies. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B: 847–849.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!