How to Cite this Article: Smith TF. 2010. Meta-Analysis of the Heterogeneity in Association of DRD4 7-Repeat Allele and AD/HD: Stronger Association With AD/HD Combined Type. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B:1189–1199.
Meta-analysis of the heterogeneity in association of DRD4 7-repeat allele and AD/HD: Stronger association with AD/HD combined type†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 6, pages 1189–1199, September 2010
How to Cite
Smith, T. F. (2010), Meta-analysis of the heterogeneity in association of DRD4 7-repeat allele and AD/HD: Stronger association with AD/HD combined type. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 1189–1199. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31090
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!