Mathieu and Dizier contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 8, pages 1425–1433, December 2010
How to Cite
Mathieu, F., Dizier, M.-H., Etain, B., Jamain, S., Rietschel, M., Maier, W., Albus, M., McKeon, P., Roche, S., Blackwood, D., Muir, W. J., Henry, C., Malafosse, A., Preisig, M., Ferrero, F., Cichon, S., Schumacher, J., Ohlraun, S., Propping, P., Abou Jamra, R., Schulze, T. G., Zelenica, D., Charon, C., Marusic, A., Dernovsek, M. C., Gurling, H., Nöthen, M., Lathrop, M., Leboyer, M. and Bellivier, F. (2010), European collaborative study of early-onset bipolar disorder: Evidence for genetic heterogeneity on 2q14 according to age at onset. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 1425–1433. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31121
How to Cite this Article: Mathieu F, Dizier MH, Etain B, Jamain S, Rietschel M, Maier W, Albus M, McKeon P, Roche S, Blackwood D, Muir W, Henry C, Malafosse A, Preisig M, Ferrero F, Cichon S, Schumacher J, Ohlraun S, Propping P, Abou Jamra R, Schulze TG, Zelenica D, Charon C, Marusic A, Dernovsek ZM, Nöthen M, Lathrop M, Leboyer M, Bellivier F. 2010. European Collaborative Study of Early-Onset Bipolar Disorder: Evidence for Genetic Heterogeneity on 2q14 According to Age at Onset. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B:1425–1433.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche (ANR—Project Manage-BP)
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD)
- Fondation pour la Recherche sur le Cerveau (FRC)
- RTRS Santé Mentale (FondaMental)
- National Genomic Network (NGFN) of the German Ministry of Education and Research
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 400 Subprojects D1 and D3, Graduiertenkolleg GRK 246, FOR 423 Subproject D1)
- Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach-Stiftung
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles program P5/19 of the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office
- German Research Society. Grant Numbers: AL 230-1/2/3–230-5/1/2, SFB 400
- Health Research Board. Grant Number: H01069 HRB RP153/2000
- Friends of St. Patrick's Hospital
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Numbers: 32-40677.94, 32-47315.96, 32-061974.00, 32-66793.01, 32-102168.03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!