The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 8, pages 1373–1390, December 2010
How to Cite
Casamassima, F., Hay, A. C., Benedetti, A., Lattanzi, L., Cassano, G. B. and Perlis, R. H. (2010), L-type calcium channels and psychiatric disorders: A brief review. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 1373–1390. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31122
How to Cite this Article: Casamassima F, Hay AC, Benedetti A, Lattanzi L, Cassano GB, Perlis RH. 2010. L-Type Calcium Channels and Psychiatric Disorders: A Brief Review. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B:1373–1390.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!