All authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Brief Research Communication
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 99–103, January 2011
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-R., Tan, E.-K., Chen, C.-M., Kumar, P. M., Lee-Chen, G.-J. and Chen, S.-T. (2011), Genetic analysis of “leucine-rich repeat (LRR) and immunoglobulin (Ig) domain-containing, Nogo receptor-interacting protein-1 (LINGO1)” in two independent Chinese parkinson's disease populations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 99–103. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31124
How to Cite this Article: Wu Y-R, Tan E-K, Chen C-M, Kumar PM, Lee-Chen G-J, Chen S-T. 2011. Genetic Analysis of “Leucine-Rich Repeat (LRR) and Immunoglobulin (Ig) Domain-Containing, Nogo Receptor-Interacting Protein-1 (LINGO1)” in Two Independent Chinese Parkinson's Disease Populations. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:99–103.
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2010
- National Science Council, Executive Yuan. Grant Number: NSC98-2628-B-182A-001-MY3
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPG371271
- National Medical Research Council, Khoo Investigator award, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!