Hans Jörgen Grabe and Christian Schwahn contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 153B, Issue 8, pages 1483–1493, December 2010
How to Cite
Grabe, H. J., Schwahn, C., Appel, K., Mahler, J., Schulz, A., Spitzer, C., Fenske, K., Barnow, S., Lucht, M., Freyberger, H. J., John, U., Teumer, A., Wallaschofski, H., Nauck, M. and Völzke, H. (2010), Childhood maltreatment, the corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor gene and adult depression in the general population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 153B: 1483–1493. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31131
How to Cite this Article: Grabe HJ, Schwahn C, Appel K, Mahler J, Schulz A, Spitzer C, Fenske K, Barnow S, Lucht M, Freyberger HJ, John U, Teumer A, Wallaschofski H, Nauck M, Völzke H. 2010. Childhood Maltreatment, the Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone Receptor Gene and Adult Depression in the General Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 153B:1483–1493.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (joint grant together with Siemens Healthcare, Erlangen, Germany). Grant Numbers: 01ZZ9603, 01ZZ0103, 01ZZ0403, 03ZIK012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: 1912/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!