How to Cite this Article: López-Arvizu C, Sparrow EP, Strube MJ, Slavin C, DeOleo C, James J, Hoover-Fong J, McIntosh I, Tierney E. 2011. Increased Symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder Symptoms in Nail-Patella Syndrome: Potential Association With LMX1B Loss-of-Function. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:59–66.
Increased symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and major depressive disorder symptoms in nail-patella syndrome: Potential association with LMX1B loss-of-function†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 59–66, January 2011
How to Cite
López-Arvizu, C., Sparrow, E. P., Strube, M. J., Slavin, C., DeOleo, C., James, J., Hoover-Fong, J., McIntosh, I. and Tierney, E. (2011), Increased symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and major depressive disorder symptoms in nail-patella syndrome: Potential association with LMX1B loss-of-function. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 59–66. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31138
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- NIAMS. Grant Number: AR44702
- Alan and Kathryn Greenberg Center for Skeletal Dysplasias in the McKusick- Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine
- Kennedy Krieger Institute Center for Disorders of Cognition and Behavior
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and NIH Roadmap for Medical. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!