How to Cite this Article: Bremer A, Giacobini M, Eriksson M, Gustavsson P, Nordin V, Fernell E, Gillberg C, Nordgren A, Uppströmer Å, Anderlid B-M, Nordenskjöld M, Schoumans J. 2011. Copy Number Variation Characteristics in Subpopulations of Patients With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:115–124.
Copy number variation characteristics in subpopulations of patients with autism spectrum disorders†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 115–124, March 2011
How to Cite
Bremer, A., Giacobini, M., Eriksson, M., Gustavsson, P., Nordin, V., Fernell, E., Gillberg, C., Nordgren, A., Uppströmer, Å., Anderlid, B.-M., Nordenskjöld, M. and Schoumans, J. (2011), Copy number variation characteristics in subpopulations of patients with autism spectrum disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 115–124. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31142
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- Swedish Research Council, Karolinska Institutet
- The Independent Order of Odd Fellows
- Frimurarna Barnhuset Foundation
- Sven Jerring Foundation
- Åke Wiberg Foundation
- Kronprinsessan Lovisas Foundation and Linnea
- Josef Carlsson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!