How to Cite this Article: Bremer A, Giacobini M, Eriksson M, Gustavsson P, Nordin V, Fernell E, Gillberg C, Nordgren A, Uppströmer Å, Anderlid B-M, Nordenskjöld M, Schoumans J. 2011. Copy Number Variation Characteristics in Subpopulations of Patients With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:115–124.
Copy number variation characteristics in subpopulations of patients with autism spectrum disorders†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 115–124, March 2011
How to Cite
Bremer, A., Giacobini, M., Eriksson, M., Gustavsson, P., Nordin, V., Fernell, E., Gillberg, C., Nordgren, A., Uppströmer, Å., Anderlid, B.-M., Nordenskjöld, M. and Schoumans, J. (2011), Copy number variation characteristics in subpopulations of patients with autism spectrum disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 115–124. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31142
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- Swedish Research Council, Karolinska Institutet
- The Independent Order of Odd Fellows
- Frimurarna Barnhuset Foundation
- Sven Jerring Foundation
- Åke Wiberg Foundation
- Kronprinsessan Lovisas Foundation and Linnea
- Josef Carlsson Foundation
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.