Authors report no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 125–138, March 2011
How to Cite
Drgon, T., Johnson, C. A., Nino, M., Drgonova, J., Walther, D. M. and Uhl, G. R. (2011), “Replicated” genome wide association for dependence on illegal substances: Genomic regions identified by overlapping clusters of nominally positive SNPs. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 125–138. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31143
How to Cite this Article: Drgon T, Johnson CA, Nino M, Drgonova J, Walther DM, Uhl GR. 2011. “Replicated” genome wide association for dependence on illegal substances: Genomic regions identified by overlapping clusters of nominally positive SNPs. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:125–138.
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2010
- NIH Intramural Research Program
- NIH Genes, Environment and Health Initiative (GEI). Grant Number: U01 HG004422
- Gene Environment Association Studies (GENEVA)
- GENEVA Coordinating Center U01. Grant Number: HG004446
- Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism (COGA). Grant Number: U10 AA008401
- Collaborative Genetic Study of Nicotine Dependence (COGEND). Grant Number: P01 CA089392
- Family Study of Cocaine Dependence (FSCD). Grant Number: R01 DA013423
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Inherited Disease Research. Grant Number: U01HG004438
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- NIH Contract “High throughput genotyping for studying the genetic contributions to human disease”. Grant Number: HHSN268200782096C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!