How to Cite this Article: Kistner-Griffin E, Brune CW, Davis LK, Sutcliffe JS, Cox NJ, Cook Jr EH. 2011. Parent-of-origin effects of the serotonin transporter gene associated with autism. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:139–144.
Parent-of-origin effects of the serotonin transporter gene associated with autism†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 139–144, March 2011
How to Cite
Kistner-Griffin, E., Brune, C. W., Davis, L. K., Sutcliffe, J. S., Cox, N. J. and Cook, E. H. (2011), Parent-of-origin effects of the serotonin transporter gene associated with autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 139–144. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31146
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Development. Grant Number: P50HD055751
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: MH061009, NS049261
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1U24MH081810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!