How to Cite this Article: Shen Y, Chen X, Wang L, Guo J, Shen J, An Y, Zhu H, Zhu Y, Xin R, Bao Y, Gusella JF, Zhang T, Wu B-L. 2011. Intra-Family Phenotypic Heterogeneity of 16p11.2 Deletion Carriers in a Three-Generation Chinese Family. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:225–232.
Brief Research Communication
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 225–232, March 2011
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Chen, X., Wang, L., Guo, J., Shen, J., An, Y., Zhu, H., Zhu, Y., Xin, R., Bao, Y., Gusella, J. F., Zhang, T. and Wu, B.-L. (2011), Intra-family phenotypic heterogeneity of 16p11.2 deletion carriers in a three-generation Chinese family . Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 225–232. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31147
Y. Shen and X. Chen contributed equally to this work. as co-first authors.
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
- Chinese National “973” project on Population and Health;. Grant Number: 2010CB529601 (Wu B-L) and 2007CB511901 (Zhang T)
- Science and Technology Council of Shanghai;. Grant Number: 09JC1402400 (Wu B-L) and 09ZR1404500 (An Y)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!