How to Cite this Article: Chang S-C, Pauls DL, Lange C, Sasanfar R, Santangelo SL. 2011. Common genetic variation in the GAD1 gene and the entire family of DLX homeobox genes and autism spectrum disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:233–239.
Brief Research Communication
Common genetic variation in the GAD1 gene and the entire family of DLX homeobox genes and autism spectrum disorders†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 233–239, March 2011
How to Cite
Chang, S.-C., Pauls, D. L., Lange, C., Sasanfar, R. and Santangelo, S. L. (2011), Common genetic variation in the GAD1 gene and the entire family of DLX homeobox genes and autism spectrum disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 233–239. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31148
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- National Alliance for Autism Research Pre-Doctoral Mentor-based Training Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!